INTP

So recently when I was browsing on Pinterest, I found this board which was called Happy Introvert. Turns out there are many pins about introverts and INTPs, which most of them describes my personality pretty well. But probably most of you are curious; what is INTP?
INTP is a personality type from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) which is some kind of indicator of 16 kinds of personalities among people, and INTP is one of them. INTP stands for Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, Perception. Since the I is already used for Introversion, the letter N is used to represent Intuition. So basically INTP is a type of personality that introverts have.
From what I've read, INTPs are introverts who prefer spending time alone than spending time in large crowds. They also like company, but prefer it with a few close friends, rather than interacting with a group of people. They especially hate it when their solitude is disturbed by unwanted company. They're also more of a thinking person, which makes most of them intellects. Some even say that Einstein's also an INTP. Even though they spend most of their time in silence, they secretly observe everything. It seems that solitude is also a break, a time-out for them. A special time to recharge their energy, as they get easily exhausted being in large crowds.
I think some of the writings I've read about INTP refers to me a lot, although not exactly the same. I do like being alone sometimes, but not all the time. I love the company of others, because being alone all the time makes me feel lonely. But yes, there are times I get exhausted of interacting with other people, and I need some time alone to breathe and think about stuff. But well, even though I call myself an introvert, I still love interacting and caring for other people. I just choose my friends wisely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little reflection

On love; I guess

Salah