A piece of my thoughts

Often times I don't know what I should write. There are plenty things that I'd like to say, stories I'd love to tell, but somehow I find it hard to put it in words. It all gets stuck in my head and I have no idea on how to let it out. Oh, to hell with it, just write. (pardon my language)
I've been recently reading various articles and blogs that discusses the philosophy of life. Reading them made me think. Life philosophy has always been a subject that fascinates me. Sometimes I contemplate about the true meaning of life. There are times when I ask myself, what does happiness really means? What is the true definition of love? These questions keep me searching endlessly.
I am not a true philosopher, and I may not be able to define philosophy as well as many others. If you are interested in philosophy as much as I am, I suggest you to visit these blogs: afuta.me , benlaksana.tumblr.com , and rarasekar.tumblr.com .
Maybe some other time I'll post something about philosophy. In the meanwhile, I'll keep on searching.

Comments

  1. AvatarQQ Situs Poker Online Terpercaya dan Terbaik di Indonesia

    AvatarQQ Memberikan 8 Jenis Permainan Yang Bisa Anda Mainkan Dengan 1 User ID

    • Texas Hold'em

    • Poker Luck

    • Omaha

    • BandarQ

    • AduQ

    • PaiQiu

    • Domino99

    • Slot Game

    Dapatkan Juga Promo Bonus Menarik Seperti :

    - Bonus New Member 20%

    - Bonus Next Deposit 10%

    - Bonus Cashback Poker 0.5%

    - Bonus Cashback Slot Game 5%

    - Bonus Referral 20%


    => Anda Juga Akan Mendapatkan Jackpot Tanpa Harus Membeli Jackpot

    => Bank Support : BCA, BNI, BRI, MANDIRI, DANAMON, dan CIMB NIAGA

    => Dana Virtual : OVO, DANA, GO-PAY, LINK AJA, DANA, dan PULSA



    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Silakan Hubungi :

    LINE : avatarqq.com

    WHATSAPP : +8558-8647-6590

    LIVE CHAT : AVATARQQ

    LINK ALTERNATIF : AVATARQQ

    LINK ARTIKEL POKER : artikelavatarqq.blogspot.com

    #avatarqq #pokeronlineterbaik #bandardomino99 #agenpaiqiu #situsbandarqqterpercaya #websitetaruhanonline #bandarjudionline #perangkartu #agenpokerresmi #bandarpokeronline #situspokerresmi #agenpokerdepositpulsa #pokeruangasli #qqavatar #pokeruangasli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A little reflection

On love; I guess

Salah